Some impressions from my recent trip to my Bavarian home…
1) Enjoying the fresh and crispy air
2) The beautiful view of Würzburgs castle
3) 25 years ago I learned swimming on the floor of an art exhibition
4) Inside-out, all renovated
5) Daily forest walks with my boyfriend’s mother
6) Painting eggs with white edding for the Easter branch of my sister in law
How do you bring a television monitor’s ability to display four times the detail of full high definition to life? Photographer Nick Meek flew to the colorful tropics of Costa Rica, where his team collected thousands of lush, vibrant botanical life — like multicolored flower petals and leaves — for more than two weeks. The petals were blown and exploded throughout the island landscape, blasted out from the Irazu Volcano to dance through the streets of a village. The result is a beautiful visual explosion of color and magnificent detail!
Today I took some pictures of Bruna wearing different chain lengths, so now you have a reference for your future necklace orders.The stone we used for the necklaces is a simple yet stylish black rutilated Crystal Quarz set in a gold plated Sterling Silver bezel.