Spring may be close but, with the harsh and cold days right now, it often feels like we’re in the middle of winter. Here’s hoping you’ve escaped somewhere warmer for a little break – for the rest of us we can always dream of sun…
1) A sheer blouse for beach walks.
2) Nothing too fancy – a boyfriend jeans is perfect for any kind of weather.
3) A classic b&w hat.
4) Claire Vivier clutch to stash your cards and cash.
5) The perfect deck shoes.
After the busy holiday and wholesale season that extended right through to the beginning of March things are finally slowing down in the studio and we look forward to spend a bit of time out of the studio and the bureau…A few shots from around here these days:
1) The online shops are open again since yesterday, your orders are welcome!
2) A birthday present for my best friend is waiting for him to come back from holidays.
3) Necklace layering in the box.
4) and 5) After work alcohol free beer at one of my favourite spots in the city, Elbstrand.
After years of heading from home office to studio and after that to accounting bureau just to get my stuff done I finally found a perfect solution to spent less time on the road. In August one of my workspace colleagues will move to another space and koshikira can rent an additional room on the same floor as our studio. These two rooms are big enough to fit all my needs – I then even will have enough space for a little photo studio and a chill out area for visitors and friends. So excited searching for cosy couch and devider inspirations!
all images via pinterest
These days I can’t get enough of distressed denim, I actually went to the thrift store and got jeans just to shred, best 10€ I ever spent, I LIVE in them! I can wear them to the studio to work, don’t care what happens to them, then throw on a blazer and heels, BOOM, ready for meeting the girls for drinks.